Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Here’s A Quick Breakdown Of FAP Turbo’s Features:



I got most of my online forex training from the brilliant fx500 club live online forex school. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Wow what a day today has turned out to be so far, quality trend trades within h4 swings all over the place, I wanted to take all of them but money management and common sense only allows me to risk 2% of my relatively small account per trade. I traded gbp/jpy and swissy (usd/chf) but there were valid trades on almost all the currency pairs I trade. Most are retracements on the H4 charts against the daily trends, I am loving those H4 charts more and more these days.

I called these swing trades because they are high probability , mostly counter trend trades against the daily trends

Forex fap turbo is one of the oldest expert advisors in the foreign exchange market and is still very popular today. Fap turbo comes in different languages. There are English, Spanish and Chinese versions of this forex trading software.

There is a popular saying that the poor and the rich are made during tough times. The forex trading market fluctuates like mad and any good foreign exchange trader will tell you that it is a paradise meant only for brave traders. It is during the times when the market fluctuates that most profits are made

No comments:

Post a Comment